MBBR solutions to different problems and with different applications, with the possibility of a continuous onfiguration with bioreactors in series, or also sequential (SBR) with moving bed.
MBBR for biological removal of carbon, nitrogen and phosphorus in urban and industrial plants.
Discharging into the river or the sea (with conductivity), we offer MBBR solutions for plants of different sizes and needs.
To be discharged into the sewage network or into the river or sea, treating water with different concentrations and degrees of biodegradability and conductivity, depending on the industrial sector.
We propose different technological solutions depending on the requirements and characteristics of the wastewater to be treated.
In urban areas, in plants with a low concentration of biodegradable soluble COD or soluble BOD.
In industrial settings, for wastewater with high soluble BOD and different rates of biodegradability.
We offer solutions for nitrification, denitrification or a combination of both.
– Tertiary nitrification of wastewater without BOD.
– Secondary nitrification for wastewater with pre or post denitrification.
– For wastewater with high concentrations of ammonium either in urban WWTP (returns) or industrial WWTP.
– By transformation to nitrate or nitrite in order to reduce energy consumption.
– As pre-denitrification, with a pre-bioreactor with outlet to nitrification, with organic matter from the wastewater itself, through external dosing or a combination of both.
– As post-denitrification, with a post-bioreactor with external organic matter.
– As a combination of pre and post.
– From nitrate o nitrite when there is BOD.
– With Anammox bacteria when there is no BOD.
We offer physical-chemical and biological solutions, or a combination of both.